You'd be surprised how many couples start with 'how much'? While sticking to your budget is certainly an important thing, we invite you to also get really curious about the level of customer service on offer and the value you'll get. A good way to find out is by asking some of these questions below:
- Do your packages include the delivery, set up and breakdown of the sound and lighting equipment?
- Who wants a surprise extra, tacked on to the end of the bill? No-one! So, it's a good idea to think about the items that go in to create the total value of a Wedding DJ Package.
- Oh and by the way, don't be afraid to ask to have something you don't understand explained to you. The world of DJ equipment and lighting can get a little confusing sometimes. Because of this, a good DJ will be more than happy to run you through things in an easy to understand way.
- Do the packages include a microphone for speeches?
- Ah yes, who can forget the speeches! You'll need a Mic for that, so you'll do well by asking if one will be included in the package. With a good quality microphone costing around $60 - $70 per day to hire, you'll want to make sure that it is included in the quote.
- Do you have a DJ available for my date?
- The most popular DJs can be booked as far out as a year away. Therefore, it will be a good idea to start researching DJ companies and having face to face consultations pretty much as soon as you have your venue confirmed.
- Have you got recent testimonials you can share?
- All good Wedding Entertainers will have a bunch of recent testimonials to share with you. Although, please note that while quantity is important, so is quality!