Considering the question raised of the cheap or premium option, we put together a list to assist in your planning. Check out the following points and make up your own mind:
- If you are considering small wedding entertainment ideas, such as casual garden or backyard setting (with less than 50 guests), you may not necessarily need the services of a Perth Wedding DJ. In fact we would suggest investigating a small PA hire Option, such as the one pictured.
- However, for bigger wedding reception entertainment needs (more than 50 guests) you would do well to have someone else manage the heavy lifting, the details and the stress; allowing you and your fiancé the opportunity to kick back, relax and enjoy the moment. This is where an experienced Wedding DJ will be a total blessing.
- When it comes to wedding entertainment ideas, a Wedding DJ is not about taking the limelight away from the couple and their guests attending. Rather, it is about having someone to rely on that will direct the proceedings in such a way, that all attending (young and not so young) will have a really great time, throughout the whole event.
- As this may be your first rodeo, you may not have thought in great detail about the structure of the wedding reception. This is where a Master ofCeremonies (MC) will be a great asset. And, it just so happens that aProfessional Wedding DJ will often also be a well-practiced and charismatic MC.
- The Professional Wedding DJ and MC will do more than just make announcements. He or she will engage with crowd and keep the overall flow of the wedding reception in place. Your Wedding DJ MC will invite people to the dance floor at the appropriate time; make sure your guests are enjoying the event and bring plenty of life to the party.